Biobot -Transforming Wastewater Data into Public Health Observations
We analyze viruses, bacteria, and chemical metabolites that are excreted in urine and stool and collected in sewers. This information is a readout of our health and wellbeing as a community. We map this data, empowering communities to tackle public health proactively. This sort of data can be applied to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Opioid crisis, and many other public health concerns.
- Sewage offers a unique opportunity to make public health more data-driven and effective.
- Our technology generates public health data that is naturally anonymized yielding unprecedented insight into the health of communities.
- Wastewater contains valuable info about the community health. We collect it, analyze it and tell you how to leverage it to better your city.
- Making public health more data-driven and effective so that the best technologists can improve society.
- Waste and Sanitation Industry
- Public Health Officials
- City Governments