Camus - Zero Carbon Grid Orchestration
By Camus Energy
Through our open-source software platform, Camus Energy empowers utilities and energy providers to address the challenges of today while laying the foundation for tomorrow. We support local grid management with modern software tools and state-of-the-art integration that enables continuous monitoring to bolster reliability, power quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Open source software development allows many companies to co-operate, so that each contributes to the broader ecosystem, and everyone can be
- Reliable data at any scale and integrative with data you already have.
- Leveraging real-time understanding of the local grid environment.
- Make the best choices for managing costs, carbon, and reliability profile.
- Ritta™ provides customers with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Mimo™ provides local balancing, policy based automation, and intelligent optimization
- Gem™ platform helps electric grid operators with customer and member engagement, locational pricing, and markets and settlement
- State-of-the-art intrusion prevention, detection and mitigation.
- Cloud-based, open-source, situational awareness and control platforms.
- Utilities and Energy Providers
- Environmental Agencies
- Government Agencies