reply reply 0 shares
AI Control Technologies - Innovation in Diving and Aquaculture
AiCT is an industry-leader in the development of autonomous buoyance technology. Our innovations and products have been employed by many clients across a number of key industries. We were the first company to introduce autonomous depth control engines into the decades-old problem of manual buoyancy control for scuba diving, aquaculture, and marine operations.
- Help maximize growth, minimize to-market costs, and maximize profitability.
- increasing safety and operator efficiency, protecting farm structures, and avoiding crop damage or complete loss.
- Marine forests have the potential to reinvent the energy sector, provide endless new acres of rich farmland, and more.
- Aquaculture has become the primary focus of AiCT, and promises to be a revolutionary application of our technology.
- Automated local and remote (shore-based) monitoring and control that can vertically move farm structures in response to challenges at sea.
- The DOE sees a big future for such aquaculture in areas of feedstock, fuels, chemicals, and dozens of other commercial products.
- Aquaculture Industry
- Fishing Industry
- Marine Biologist and Oceanographers