reply reply 5 shares
Brown & Brown Quality Care - Overcoming Barriers in the Workplace
BBQC works with families, community organizations, advocates, government agencies and partners realize that our collective efforts will assist person centered adults and their families’ economic security. We are committed to promote safety and well-being by focusing on strengthening individuals and families; increasing self-sufficiency and developing the capacity of communities.
- Discover skills and determine the best job fit for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults.
- Develop competencies and behaviors which benefit them in the workplace.
- Complete job applications, resumes, and master the interview process with help from experts.
- We enhance employers' awareness of the rights, strengths, and interests of people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- We strive continuously to help consumers grow and prosper in career and life.
- We are experienced and skilled professionals who provide an exceptional level of service to our consumers.
- American Workforce
- Companies looking to be more inclusive and accessible
- Individuals who are intellectually and/or developmentally disabled
- Nonprofits who serve intellectually/developmentally disabled workers