Traffic Jam uses AI to identify Perpetrators in Sex Trafficking
The company’s flagship tool, Traffic Jam, uses AI like facial recognition to help law enforcement find victims and enable them to take down organized criminal networks. In 2019, Traffic Jam was used to identify an estimated 3,800 victims of sex trafficking. Traffic Jam is used by law enforcement agencies in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Searching vulnerability indicators of human trafficking.
- Online information discovery for case building
- Organized crime detection for disrupting systemic trafficking
- Geo-location mapping of brothels and massage parlors
- Monitoring trends for resource planning
- AI to trawl through patterns and trends in online activity
- Actionable Intelligence
- Law Enforcement
- Private Sector