reply reply 0 shares
Brightline - Uncommon Support for Common Family Challenges
Brightline brings exceptional behavioral health care to kids, teens, and their families — all without leaving home. Pre-COVID, 1 in 5 children had a behavioral health condition, and another 20 percent would have been diagnosed if they had access to care. Seventy-five percent of counties don’t have support in this area to lead to an appropriate diagnosis.
- Confidential, secure video visits
- Support and check-ins for parents
- In-app exercises to use between sessions
- Evaluation and medication support
- Speech Therapy
- With options that support families across a range of needs, we bring the right support to them, right when they need it.
- In our app, families can access videos and tips on common challenges and mental health conditions, interactive exercises, and more.
- 30-minute sessions with licensed behavioral health coaches to help kids and teens with everyday challenges in as few as four weeks.
- Behavior therapy, medication support, and speech therapy for help with common conditions like anxiety, depression, speech delays, and ADHD.
- Healthcare Industry
- Families with children
- Remote Care Industry