Liftware is a self-stabilizing handle on which you can attach an eating utensil like a fork or spoon. It is beneficial for patients who suffer from Parkinson’s disease or other forms of motion disorders that cause hand tremors. Liftware stabilizes up to 70% of the disruption and helps reduce the spilling of contents from the utensil before food reaches the patient’s mouth.
- Liftware Steady electronically stabilizes so the attached utensil shakes 70%* less than your hand. Worry less about your tremor and enjoy!
- It is easy to use: Connect the attachment to turn it on automatically, enjoy your meal, then simply plug it in to charge.
- Liftware uses electronic motion-stabilizing technology to keep utensil level, regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves.
- Liftware is an electronic stabilizing handle and a selection of attachments that include a soup spoon, everyday spoon, fork, and spork
- A computerized handle that keeps its attachments level for those with limited hand or arm mobility to help them eat more easily.
- Individuals with hand tremors, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's etc.
- Nonprofits serving people with disabilities
- Healthcare workers/care givers serving people with tremors