reply reply 0 shares
Griffin Deep Genomics Platform
When a disease is developing in the body, the affected cells die and shed into the bloodstream. Life-threatening diseases like cancer leave a unique combination of mutations in the DNA of these dead cells. By investigating every single copy of cell-free DNA in a blood sample, we can gain a uniquely deep and comprehensive insight into the body’s current health status.
- AI & Machine Learning
- Our clinical data pipeline continues to grow and provides us with valuable insights into early cancer detection patterns.
- Quantgene’s technology uses a redesigned sequencing process.
- The GRIFFIN CORE is a proprietary software infrastructure
- Combining Deep Genomic sequencing and AI to detect disease down to a single molecule.
- Clinicians, technologists, data scientists, and business innovators