GIST - A Tool for Corporate Decisions on Water Use
Water is a key input to nearly everything made on the planet. So we co-created the initial Earth Genome tool — The Green Infrastructure Support Tool, or GIST, focused on revealing options for corporate decisions on water use — by engaging with seven global corporations (under the auspices of WBCSD) for whom water is integral.
- Share information in PDF outputs that make it easy for non-technical users to quickly understand the insights
- Access visualization that puts the results into a user-friendly, map-based interface showing data in real-time
- End-user specified criteria and insights, including financial implications (such as costs/benefits, internal rate of return, and more).
- GIST allows you to quickly find the proverbial “needle in the haystack” — the few places where investment may make sense.
- GIST will soon cover the entire United States, Mexico and Canada as we roll it out globally.
- Gist combines data that mashes up 40 datasets, creating a tool to give key stakeholders instant insight on the best options for investment.
- We apply world-class hydrological science to interpret the data so you get results you can trust.
- Large corporations
- Water infrastructure providers
- Government Agencies
- Environmental Agencies