reply reply 0 shares
Wildbook: Stand Together Against Extinction
By Wild Me
Wild Me builds open software and artificial intelligence for the conservation research community. Our solution, Wildbook, blends structured wildlife research with artificial intelligence, citizen science, and computer vision to speed population analysis and develop new insights to help fight extinction.
- Speed population analysis and develop new insights to help fight extinction.
- Build a collaborative, distributed research network for a migratory and/or global species.
- A scalable and collaborative platform for intelligent wildlife data storage and management, including advanced, consolidated searching.
- APIs to support the easy export of data to cross-disciplinary analysis applications (e.g., GenePop ) and other software (e.g. Google Earth).
- Track individual animals in a wildlife population using natural markings , genetic identifiers, or vocalizations.
- Engage citizen scientists and\or using social media to collect sighting information.
- Collect biological samples from a wildlife population and performing genetic and/or chemical analyses.
- Environmental Agencies
- Government Agencies