reply reply 0 shares
OpenRDT Digitizes Rapid Diagnostic Testing
- The more we can digitize the entire process around RDTs, the better.
- Progress will be fastest when manufacturers, policy-makers, funders, academics, nonprofits, and clinicians all benefit from and contribute.
- Worldwide data will be aggregated and maintained in a secure and auditable cloud service.
- View, analyze, and act on data collected from the field.
- Record and optionally reward successful RDT administration using advanced fraud detection and accountability measures.
- Algorithmic interpretation that combines prevalence, symptoms, and computer vision.
- Eliminate custom hardware cost and burden, enable widespread adoption even in low-resource environments.
- Integrates process controls to ensure error-free RDT administration.
- Population served: individuals receiving a rapid diagnostic test (RDT)