Chalmers - Resources for Homelessness
By Ample Labs
Chalmers is a powerful analytics suite that can give any city or region the ability to see granular data to make informed decisions around homeless service planning and truly understand needs on the ground. Chalmers is an artificial intelligence-powered chatbot that makes it easier to find social services like free meals, shelter, clothing banks, and more.
- Understand demographics, needs and services most often and least requested by neighborhood.
- Understand how people are traveling in and out of social services. Which services have the biggest impact on social outcomes.
- For people facing homelessness is 60x faster and more accurate than using Google
- Gain insights, trends, and gaps of unmet needs and utterances in your community
- chatbot that makes it easier to find social services like free meals, shelter, clothing banks and more
- City Governements
- Healthcare Workers and Therapists
- Frontline Workers
- First Responders
- Homeless Populations