reply reply 0 shares
Kitestring SOS Check-in Alerts for Vulnerable Populations & Encounters
Kitestring gives women and vulnerable populations the ability to send an SOS text alert to their emergency contacts if facing a stressful situation. Kitestring is a personal safety service that checks in when you want it to, and if you don't respond, it alerts your network. People use Kitestring because it alerts their contact(s) when something bad prevents them from checking in.
- If you don’t check in, Kitestring sends your emergency contacts a personalized alert message.
- Kitestring checks up on you with a simple text message. Reply to the message to check in.
- Whether you’re meeting up with a stranger or just taking a midnight stroll, give Kitestring a heads up.
- Kitestring checks up on you when you’re out and alerts your friends if you don’t respond.
- Simple SMS-based service accessible to low-tech individuals and seniors
- Women, LGBTQ communities, Senior citizens, online daters, and others
- Organizations promoting and supporting vulnerable populations' safety