Family Match Uses Technology to Support Foster Care and Adoption
By Family Match
Family Match uses data to streamline family/child matches, creating permanency by generating connections the moment new candidates are identified and allowing caseworkers to connect to families directly, promoting a simplified workflow for overburdened caseworkers, saving states money, and enhancing the welfare of children in state care by promoting placement stability.
- Enhances the welfare of children in state care by promoting placement stability.
- Match promotes a simplified workflow for overburdened caseworkers
- Saves states money
- Markers extend past basic demographic information and the typical filters such as gender or age.
- Families create free profiles and make themselves visible to caseworkers
- Data-matching system to streamline family and child matches and to move toward permanency even faste
- Case Workers
- Foster Families
- Families looking to Adopt