reply reply 7 shares
The Ability Challenge: Redefining Improvement in Special Education
The Ability Challenge (ABC) is a non-profit organization redefining improvement in special education by partnering with schools, districts, and other education-focused organizations to ensure that every child, especially those with disabilities, is supported by a collaborative educator team with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to meet their unique learning needs.
- Get more out of your relationships with students and families.
- Build strategic relationships with peers to share the workload.
- Achieve more impact from classroom interventions.
- Facilitate learning and growth from all students, even your most diverse learners.
- Training that helps educators maximize how they work with others to identify, share, and meet unique student needs.
- Leadership development and coaching to support continuous improvement focused on building more inclusive and collaborative schools.
- Ecosystem support and customized consulting to shape policies and procedures that are equity focused and have sustainable impact.
- School Districts
- Public and Private Schools
- School Boards
- After School Youth Organizations