- Technical skills like coding, 3D modelling, and product design
- Creative and Design Skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Soft skills like communication, teamwork, inclusiveness, and emotional intelligence
- Growth intelligence
- Project Based Learning.
- Virtual Learning Platform.
- Train the Trainers.
- Culturally Relevant and Culturally Responsive.
- A 360 experiential experience in wide-ranging Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math (STEAM) Industries.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Non Profits
ToyzSteam aims to help students learn through an experience grounded in solid educational principles and delivered through culturally relevant perspectives of hip-hop, comics, superheroes, and family.format_quote
In educating our students currently, the incentives are punitive and for a majority of students in the K-12 system it bears out with destabilizing effects. TOYZSTEAM uses students' innovation, inspiration, self-expression, and creative abilities to teach technical skills and difficult concepts. Students become self-motivated and learn to make "TOYZ". Start from students' love and build from it.format_quote
It was such a pleasure to partner with you at our Girl Scout event! You are doing such wonderful and inspiring things! Looking forward to partnering again in 2020!!format_quote