Orcam assists people who are blind to gain a higher degree of mobility independence. OrCam recognizes text and products and speaks them to its wearer via a bone-conduction earpiece. This easy-to-use device can help read printed text in real time, assisting the visually-impaired to consume newspapers, books, signs, and labels on products.
- OrCam is being used by tens of thousands of people, in more than 40 countries and 20 languages, with users ranging in age from 6 to 100+.
- For people with the full spectrum of reading difficulties, including dyslexia, read full pages of text at the push of a button.
- Wearable technology for people who are blind or visually impaired. Helps you read text, recognize faces, identify products & more.
- We harness power of artificial vision to improve the lives of individuals who are blind, visually impaired, or have reading difficulties.
- An advanced optical sensor, captures an image of your surroundings and communicates the information audibly – completely offline.
- Nonprofits serving the blind or visually impaired
- Individuals who are blind or visually impaired
- Educational Institutions
- Government Agencies