Kidblog - Safe Student Publishing and Sharing
- Connect with other classes down the hallway, across your district, or around the world
- Posts can be public, but nothing goes live until a teacher approves it, and can monitor all activity within a community of authors.
- Parents can celebrate their children's achievements throughout their academic journey.
- Kidblog provides K-12 teachers with tools to safely publish student writing.
- Students practice digital citizenship within a secure environment.
- With no manual curation required, students' portfolios are built automatically across classes, demonstrating growth year-over-year.
- Students and Parents