reply reply 5 shares
The Higg Index
The Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes and at every stage in their sustainability journey to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. We deliver a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and communities.
- Efficiency is increased, savings are made, and innovation is sparked.
- Brands and retailers engage with manufacturing partners in more constructive ways when manufacturers complete their own assessments.
- Tools for Product, Facilities, Brands and Retail
- Collaborate with the largest and most diverse industry network focused on creating transformative change.
- Brands and retailers see much deeper into their supply chain than ever before.
- Retailers and Brands
- Companies looking to decrease their environmental impact
- Apparel Industry organizations improving supply chain