reply reply 5 shares
ARInspect - Intelligently Manage Inspection processes
- Better enforcement can mean the difference between catching violations before they harm communities, not after.
- Increase inspectors’ time in the field by 50% and increase number of inspections/inspector by 25%
- Modernize in months, not years and meet digital mandates and goals without spending millions of dollars.
- Being more efficient at finding violations can help agencies that are already tasked to do more with less.
- Honest companies can best compete when bad actors are held accountable and oversight is targeted.
- Centralize information about the sites and materials regulated for visibility into inspection status and agency priorities.
- Maximize inspectors’ time in the field by eliminating manual, desk-dependent data entry and access.
- Protect the health and safety of inspectors and community while efficiently reducing backlogs.
- Health & Safety Managers
- Industry's that undergo regular inspections
- Government Agencies