By KoBo Toolbox
KoBoToolbox is a suite of tools for field data collection for use in challenging environments. Our software is free and open source. Most of our users are people working in humanitarian crises, as well as aid professionals and researchers working in developing countries. Our teams of developers and researchers are based in Cambridge, MA and many other places around the world.
- Visualize collected data on a map.
- Quickly collect reliable information in a humanitarian crisis.
- Export all your data at any time.
- Create summary reports with graphs and tables.
- Open source suite of tools for data collection and analysis for humanitarian emergencies other challenging environments.
- Aid Professionals