Free Research Report
Social Innovators in the US – Market Pulse June 2022
Social Innovators embrace social impact metrics as key performance indicators, double down on virtual or hybrid office environments, and expect double-digit revenue growth in 2022.
Social Innovators are individuals working as founders, executives, or leaders in a for-profit or nonprofit organization with an existing product or service that addresses one or more social impact areas.
In its second year, this exclusive research from X4Impact shows that 8 of every 10 Social Innovators expect at least double-digit revenue growth in 2022, despite the economic slowdown.
- 90% of organizations generate revenues via sales, and most of them operate a Business to Business –B2B model.
- Most Social Innovators chose a for-profit model for their companies, and one-third operate as 501c(3) nonprofits.
- Regardless of legal structure, half of the organizations prioritize social impact as a critical measurement of success and think of results in terms of one or more UN SDGs.
- Fiscal discipline is stronger in organizations structured as a for-profit.
- The voice of the customer is not a key performance indicator, and the problem is particularly acute among those entities structured as a nonprofit.
- Permanent virtual or hybrid office environments are here to stay.
Download the full report and use the insights as benchmarking to inform your strategy, board discussion, or media outreach.
Download this free report for market trends, challenges, monetization models, and much more.